Monday, October 8, 2007

Literary Characters I Would Totally Snog

I've been tagged by my Mom, Mrs. Who over at Mrs. Who's Open Book to write a list of characters that I would totally snog, you know, if they were real.

1. Gabriel Cynster from Stephanie Lauren's Cynster series, A Secret Lover. (really, I would take any of the Cynsters, they all seem like a yummy bunch. There is just something about Gabriel... and Vane, I like Vane too. Okay-I love them all.

2. Morelli from Janet Evanovich's Plum series. (it's the cop thing)

3. Dirk Pit from Clive Cussler Dirk Pitt series (but the Sahara book is my favorite.)

4. Rhett Butler from Margaret Mitchell's Gone With the Wind. (I DO give a damn.)

5. Sam Hooker from Janet Evanovich's Alex Barnaby series. (rev my motor, baby.)

Annnd, I'm done. That's a whole lot of linking, cutting, and pasting. Plus, I can't really think of any more. But I do see a pattern of men from book series, which means I guess I like to build a relationship with my literary characters before I snog them.