Friday, November 2, 2007

My New Blog!

I have a brand-new blog that I have been working on for the last couple weeks. I have decided to call it "Everything's Better With Gravy". Because, well, every is better with gravy, or sauce, or chocolate... anyway you get the idea!

As a lot of you know, I love cooking. I try at least one new recipe a week, and a lot of them are great! So great, that I would love to share them with you! So, when I run across a recipe that I like, I will post about it, list the recipe, and sometimes add a picture if I can take it before my family scarfs it up.

I added a new widget to the right on this blog, it will show you when I post a new recipe, or if you would like, I can add you to my auto-email list. Drop me a line at lizzybee79@gmail.com and let me know if you would like to be added to it. It can't hurt, who doesn't like a good recipe?!