Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Memeology Meme!

OK. A new meme from Mrs. Who.

FOODOLOGY
Q. What is your salad dressing choice?
A. Blue Cheese

Q. What is your favorite Fast Food Restaurant?
A. Blimpies

Q. What is your favorite sit down restaurant?
A. At the moment? Carino’s

Q. On average, what size tip do you leave at a restaurant?
A. It depends on the service we receive. (my aunt Cici is keeling over reading that)

Q. What food could you eat for two weeks and not get sick of?
A. I don’t think I could eat something for two weeks and not get sick of it.

Q. What is your favorite type of gum?
A. I don’t like gum very much, it hurts my jaw.


TECHNOLOGY
Q. What is your wallpaper on your computer?
A. The new Mac OS X space background for Leopard. Because it ROCKS. Leopard is one badd kitty.

Q. How many televisions are in your house?
A. Three, but we only watch one of them.


BIOLOGY
Q. What’s your best feature?
A. My bottom.

Q. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
A. A lot of things actually-gall bladder, Moose, and a few moles.


Q. Which of your five senses do you think is keenest?
A. Touch.


Q. When was the last time you had a cavity?
A. This Summer! Totally the kiddo’s fault, never had teeth problems before.


Q. What is the heaviest thing you’ve lifted?
A. Our bed.


Q. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
A. Yes several times.


BULLSHITOLOGY
Q. If it were possible would you want to know the day you are going to die?
A. No way.


Q. Is love for real?
A. Of course


Q. If you would change your first name what would you change it to?
A. Joanna so I could go by Jo or JoJo.


Q. What color do you think looks best on you?
A. Magenta


Q. Have you ever swallowed a non-food item by mistake?
A. No


Q. Have you ever saved someone’s life?
A. Not to my knowledge.


Q. Has someone ever saved yours?
A. Yes.


DAREOLOGY
Q. Would you walk naked for a half a mile down a public street for $100,000?
A. Oh yes. I am not shy of my body at all.


Q. Would you kiss a member of the same sex for $100?
A. I guess.


Q. Would you allow one of your little fingers to be cut off for $200,000?
A. No!

Q. Would you never blog again for $50,000.00?
A. Sure!


Q. Would you pose nude in a magazine for $250,000.00?
A. Might be fun! As long as my Dad did not see it. Or my Father-in-law. Or my brother.


Q. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1,000?
A. Yea!


Q. Would you, without fear of punishment take a human life for $1,000,000.00?
A. No I would never do that.


Q. Would you give up watching television for a year for $25,000.00?
A. Yes, no problem, lots of romance novels in the world.


Q. Give up myspace for $30,000.00?
A. Absolutely. Never use it!


DUMBOLOGY
Q. What is in your left pocket?
A. Nothing - I have on pjs.


Q. Is Napoleon Dynamite actually a good movie?
A. We loved it.


Q. Do you have hardwood floors or carpet in your house?
A. Only hardwood and tile.


Q. Do you sit or stand in the shower?
A. Stand. Who sits in the shower??


Q. Could you live with roommates?
A. No, not anymore.


Q. How many pairs of flip-flops do you own?
A. Just one.


Q. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
A. Probably a few years ago when I was underage, okay maybe that was more than a few years ago…


Q. What do you want to be when you grow up?
A. Archeologist (a la Lara Croft).


LASTOLOGY
Q. Last friend you talked to?
A. Jeana.

Q. Last person you called?
A. Sarah.


RANDOMOLOGY
Q. First place you went this morning?
A. To daycare.

Q. What can you not wait to do?
A. Go to bed, I’m tired and Moose was up several times last night, I think we’re working on an ear infection.

Q. What’s the last movie you saw?
A. I watched the Santa Clause on Disney, never seen it before!

Q. Are you a friendly person?
A. Not really. Only after you get to know me.