Friday, February 1, 2008

Picture Friday!

Oh my gosh, I've been so busy... blah blah blah. Yea, I know you're getting tired of the same old tune here, but... wait for it... yes, I have really been busy.

Again.

So busy in fact, that I've been getting home almost an hour later than normal most of the days this week. This really effects the evening, dinner, and playing with Moose. Kind of sad actually. I don't like it and neither does Moose.

The big job I was working on has been completed, and I shouldn't have such a busy week until, well, next month I guess, seeing as this is going to be a new reoccurring thing. I don't want to go into details, but I have been heavily stressing at work lately. So much so, I've lost about ten pounds. I can't actually blame that all on this job, it's been decreasing since Christmas.

I'm not sure why, I think it's stress.

And maybe the stomach flu bug I had last weekend. That certainly didn't help matters. Oh wait! That's another excuse why I haven't been blogging! I've been sick! So sick. No details, I'll leave it at that.

On a related note, Moose is sick this weekend as well. We were sitting at breakfast this morning when all of a sudden he grabbed his ear and squeeled, "My ear! My ear! eeeeeiiiieeee..."

So I'm happy Moose can now tell me if he is in pain, and if so where and how much. I am unhappy to report that he has an ear infection. We saw Doc M and he assured me that Moose's tubes where in and totally intact. They unfortunately cannot get rid of all the infections.

We had to reevaluate our budget this week as well. Cory's work has been incredibly slow, and that directly affects his checks. We switched our bills around between each other, and vowed to spend less frivolously (no more, ahem, cars and such, right dear?). Plus I have to look at our grocery bill and figure out how to continue to feed us healthily, but hopefully with a decreased total bill. So I've been researching different ideas online, and so far I've decided we're going to switch back to ground turkey instead of ground beef, and we're going to try some of the grocery store brands. I'll keep you updated if I discover anything groundbreaking on this quest.

And now, I'll leave you with this picture. (yes only one, check back next week, hopefully I will have been more active)