Friday, February 8, 2008

Picture Friday

I am having camera issues, if you haven't gathered. I am looking into a more robust camera, but I may pick up new rechargeable batteries for now. Until then, I take two pictures, and then my camera goes dead.

We have been busy around here, due to the storms and tornadoes. Moose's daycare flooded, and was without electricity for two days. In the midst of that annoyance, Moose decided to get a virus (on top of his ear infection from last week) so we've been dealing with sky-high fever for the last 48 hours.

I was able to go back to work today due to the grace of God, or rather Mimi, who stayed home with Moose. I came in to another sort of tornado in the office, but managed to get everything on my plate tucked in nicely by 4:30.

I am filling my evening with baking cookies for Mimi's Cookie Exchange tomorrow evening. Should be interesting, I'll try to take pictures, but... we'll see how that goes:)

And on that note: