Tuesday, January 1, 2008

A New Year!

Now that the holidays are officially over, hopefully my posting will be less sporadic. For now, to catch you up, please enjoy some bulleted info. Hey, it's easy for me, okay?

  • New Year's Eve? Absolutely wonderful. We put the boy to bed, snuggled up on the couch and watched the Die Hard movies. Awesome.
  • We are trying to teach manners at the moment, Moose will repeat after us, saying "please," "thank you" and "your welcome" but they are not forthcoming, they have to be prompted.
  • Cory (and I helped by watching) pulled my engine out of my car, so that is an ongoing project.
  • Moose loves everything that is yellow, and is looking to be a south-paw. Kudos Sarah, and Carissa.
  • I have to out of town on business on Thursday and Friday, doesn't that sound cool? I'm not sure if it actually will be or not, I'll keep you updated. Chicago, here I come.
  • As a sort of resolution, Cory and I decided to start actually walking the dogs, instead of just letting them frolic in the backyard. Today was a real test, sub-zero temps and wet snow. One day, and so far, so good.
That is all I can dash off at the moment, it's bath time then thankfully, bedtime. We've had a full day of PlayDoh and Thomas. I'm about ready for bed myself, and it's only 6:30!