Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Outta Town

*For those of you with blog readers,
make sure to stop in to see my new Winter template*

I finally got my agenda for our big trip to Chicago today. I am so excited, I think it's going to be fun! We are going to make it fun anyway.

Tomorrow morning at 9:30 I am meeting my boss, Steve, and my fellow designer, Jeana, so we can hop on a plane together. Because of the time change, we arrive in Chicago about 15 minutes later or something crazy like that.

Even though I'm careful not to mention where I work, I still don't want to go in to the crazy details that are amusing and annoying about our different clients.

So we have a meeting after lunch with Company E, and I think that will last all afternoon. We'll check in to our hotel afterwards, then we'll meet up for dinner. Jeana's brother actually lives near Chicago too, so he may meet Jeana after dinner.

I'll have whatever is left of my evening to sit in my hotel room, and cuddle up with a good book, or movie, depending what is on I guess. I am planning to appreciate a whole bed to myself, and no mid-night fussing. Blissful, uninterrupted sleep.

You think I would be excited about this, but... I already miss the Moose a bit.

We have an early meeting the next morning, with Company S, then we are planning to stop by Company L. I'm hoping to run in to a few friends at Company L, because that is the company that absorbed the Company B from down here.

We catch a flight home around 7:30, and because of the time change again, we don't get home until 10 or so. I think I'm going to call a cab so that Cory won't have to get Moose up to come and get me.

Hopefully everything will go smoothly! I won't be updating from the hotel, so expect Picture Friday to be late on Saturday morning.