Friday, January 11, 2008

Picture Friday!

Sweet, sleeping boy. Don't want to ruin your mind's eye with this one, however, as I was taking this picture, he was absolutely sawing logs. I picked him up from daycare on Tuesday, and the teacher just shook her head at me sadly.
Here is the result of the ketchup fight he got into with his girlfriend. (she's been moved to his room)
Here's the back of his pants, he sat in mud apparently.
Right. Is this a boy thing? According to Cory, I have much of this to look forward to...
Watching Disney with Mommy's Pooh. (which he kisses the nose of, for all of you who know me:)
KittyKittyATTACK!

Work has been incredibly busy. One of our clients has just flooded us with new jobs. So I have been working sun up to sun down. Plus my mind won't leave it at work, I lay awake crafting emails, dreaming of typing, writing headlines...it is slowly killing me I think. I don't know if I've ever been so happy to see a weekend.