Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Pictures to Feed Your Fix

We've had a ton going on in this family, so I'm takin' the easy way out, by doing an easy picture post! I'm sure no one will have a problem with that.

Here is my Mother's Day gift from Mimi. The star of Going Batty. My friend Charing suggested I give you guys an action shot in my purple negligee and with my weapon of choice, my broom. But instead you get this gem. Here's a few pics from the PJ SIS Day party at my house.



Moose chillin' with Daddy.

His new favorite spot while I cook: directly in my way.
He is fascinated with Cory's Xbox. So Cory gave him one of his controllers to play with, and he loves it.
We still don't know when Cory's knee surgery will be, we are hoping for next Tuesday.
Moose has been doing fine in his new Big Boy Room. No big news there I am happy to report.

My aunt, Lucy's Mom, has a new post that I found very interesting about meeting her spouse.
My cousin, Boo, has started a new site that will document her family's journey with in vitro fertilization (IVF).
My mom, Mrs. Who, has a great post about what else, but fabulous shoes!