Sunday, April 22, 2007

April Picture Update!

I know you have all been going into withdrawal with the recent drought of baby pictures. But seriously! He is SO FAST. All pictures I take of him, are a blur, unless he is restrained! So here are a few to (hopefully) sate your appetite:
First: Ha! I bet you didn't think I would post this, did you?! Think twice before you take random pictures with my camera Dorko, or I will POST THEM.Second: I have new hair! Here is the before shot. Unfortunately, this is a really bad picture. My hair did not look this bad. I had just gotten out of the shower, and it air dried, so it looks like crap, but it does make the after picture look better... so here is the before shot of my hair.
And here is the after shot. Red and light amber highlights, and two inches shorter. MUCH better.
Moose has recently started to like to sit with us on the couch while we watch TV. Grandaddy watched him on Saturday afternoon while Mimi and I went to D-town to visit Cici and Nana for SIS Day. We had a great time eating at a new chick place, and antiquing. We came home to this:
And here is Cory and Moose laying and watching TV together this morning.

I don't have much planned for the rest of the day. Cory and some of his friends are taking some trees down in the back yard. So I will probably making a big lunch for them, we'll see about that. Plus we have family dinner at Mimi's this evening, so at least I don't have to make dinner;)