Friday, December 14, 2007

First Holiday Party of the Year!

Today we had our Agency Christmas party. Our whole group took off a few hours and drove an hour or so to a very cool local inn for lunch. We had a blast, I really love my co-workers.The main inn is an old women's college. It was very cool. It was the first time I had been there, and it was beautiful, I imagine it is even prettier in the Spring. Some of the bedrooms upstairs have the original windows that have the initials and dates of the former occupants' engagements carved with their diamond rings.
The front porch.
The ladies of Corp F.
At lunch.
The whole crew, including our VP.
Back in our office, with our tree.

We have a busy weekend planned, things for every day. My personal camera's batteries are having issues, I have to charge them all the time now. I think I need to replace them with some new rechargeable ones (they can only be for so long, right?) so they are constantly charging. It might also be due to the fact that movies take more power than pictures, and I take a lot of movies lately, because the Moose is always in motion.

I will try to have pictures from the other two upcoming Holiday get togethers that are this weekend as well. Stay tuned!