Sunday, March 4, 2007

Video Take3

We've been working on eating with a spoon. Which Moose seems to understand. Check out the video:



Otherwise, not too much going on. Cory and I were both sick last weekend and through this week, so that's why I haven't been posting much.

Moose is getting better and better at walking. We're really proud of the progress he's made.

We have pretty much been relaxing all weekend. Saturday night we went over to an old friend's house to watch a UFC pay for view fight. We haven't seen them in years, and turns out they have a new baby girl. So small! Cannot believe Moose was ever that small! Funny the things you forget.
I invited my friend to our new playgroup that we are forming. I am planning on putting it together soon. I now have two friends that are stay-at-home-moms, so I think it will be fun for the kids to see each other and play. I'll keep you updated on that front!

I actually have quite a few videos to share, so I am hoping to have time to post them this week.