Monday, March 12, 2007

Gone Fishin'

I'm sure you've all noticed my absence. There is no great reason, except that first of all-nothing too great has been going on. The highlight of our last weekend was when Cory cleaned out the gutters.
We have been enjoying our backyard lately. The Spring weather has begun, so we've been spending afternoons playing catch with Scout, and teaching Moose to walk through the grass, and up the stone steps. I have decided that the Easter Bunny is bringing Moose a swing set. They sell a toddler sized version which is big and plastic. I'm pretty pumped about it.

One main reason that I haven't posted pictures of Moose lately is below. He just moves too fast for me to catch him. Occasionally he'll pose and pause for me. But usually I get different versions of the below shot.


This is what I walked in to the other morning. Those are his dirty clothes that he picked out of his laundry basket.
A tribute to Sarah and Carter's Day together.
And that's all I got. Cory is planning on taking a tree down next weekend. So there may be some amusing pictures of him and his friends stumbling around the backyard gazing at the tree with beer coozies in their hands. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated.