Saturday, April 5, 2008

Picture Saturday!

*everyone with Readers, please visit and see my new Spring artwork!*

I just flat forgot to post last night. Cory and I got wrapped up in 3:10 To Yuma, which was freakin' awesome, of course I love Westerns, so I'm a bit biased.
We've had a ton of home improvements, (because we got our tax return in the mail) that I plan to post about tomorrow, along with a new recipe that was simple and yummy-if a bit weird.
And, without further ado:




We have a super-big-day planned. Moose has learned how to climb out of his crib at Mimi's house, and a few times I have come in to get him in the morning, and he has his leg hiked up like he's trying to hop out of ours.

So-he is ready for the front of his crib to come off, and transform (picture Transformer sounds here (I tried to type them out, but it did not work AT ALL)) into a daybed. I researched online and found that Target and Wal-Mart have some great toddler sets (like a real bed set, except crib mattress-sized). So we are heading to Target today. I hope they have some in the store, I don't want to order online and have to pay shipping. Plus, I want it NOW. We've been talking it up to Moose all week and we are ready.

I am pumped about this.

What? I am.

This is good right? A seamless transition? Well maybe not. But we can hope.