Wednesday, April 23, 2008

I am such a bad blogger...

Sorry I've been neglecting you, old blog. I know the tens of people that read you every day depend on me to update, so that they can see fabulous pictures of Moose and Cory:)

So-I have a lot to catch you up on. I'll try to include everything, so this should be a long picture-logged post.

First of all, here is my old computer:

And here is my brand-new rockin' computer:

Second of all, the new dishwasher we bought with our tax return:
Here is the old one:






Here is the new one:
Third of all, I decided to update my closet. I was thinking there was more I could do with it. So Cory bought me a very cool kit that doubled my space, and added in shelves. Very swanky.
Here is the old closet:
And here is the new one. I totally recommend one of these kits, I can easily see all of my clothes now. And if you see them, you'll wear them!

And now, some family photos I've been saving:
Would you like... an eggo? A... hot pocket?

And for those of you that are still with us: